Rock, Killeen & Waco Water Damage services
24/7 Emergency Service
Commercial & Residential
Round Rock Water Damage Mitigation
Water Damage Restoration
Round Rock Mold Removal
Round Rock Water Extraction
Complete Structural Drying
Water Dry Out
Disinfection & Sanitization
Contents Pack-out & Pack-back
Rock TX Fire, Soot and smoke cleanup
PuroClean Property Restoration is Round Rock's
only commercial & residential water damage specialist
of choice. We service Killeen and Waco too.
You can rely on PuroClean Property Restoration
to provide 24 hour rapid response service to the insurance
industry and private sector for fire and water damage
restoration in both domestic and commercial properties.
PuroClean's training, certification and equipment
are the best in the industry, and we use the latest
instruments and equipment available. We also have the
expertise and experience necessary to provide you with
a comprehensive scope of the job, while immediately
beginning mitigation (to minimize losses).
PuroClean Property Restoration has a long history of
working with the insurance industry and count many of
Texas's leading insurers amongst our customers. PuroClean
Water Damage, Round Rock – Offers Water Damage Repair
and Water Damage Restoration service in Pflugerville, Round Rock, Georgetown,
Hutto, Taylor, Cedar Park, Leander, San Marcos.
Whether you need water restoration, smoke restoration
or fire damage restoration, you can rest assured,
once PuroClean Property Restoration arrives, mitigation
of property services will proceed smoothly.
damage in Round Rock, Killeen or Waco TX? We can dry
We specialize in Water Extraction, Structural Drying,
and Contents Drying in Round Rock, Killeen, Waco and
surrounding areas. Contact
PuroClean Property Restoration now, and we
can help you start the process of restoring your property
before it's too late.
Water damage in Killeen and Waco is one of the
most common causes of severe damage to a home or business.
The best way to control mold growth is to control moisture
before secondary mold damage esclates. Below are just
some things you can do to minimize the risk of water
damage and the amount of damage it causes.
- Check showers frequently for cracks and the area
around a shower base for water seepage. If you have
carpeted bathroom floors, keep an eye on the areas
around the shower and bath for signs of water damage.
- Check pipe and hose connections at least once a
year for leaks and wear and tear (refrigerators, clothes
washing machines, dishwashers, toilets, etc.).
- Prior to leaving on vacation shut off water supply
to toilets, washing machines and dishwashers.
- Only a certified plumber should inspect and repair
pipes. Pay a professional to come install that new
washing machine, and gas dryer, and insist they use
metal braided lines.
- Don't leave bathtub or sinks unattended while they
fill with water.
- Don't flush objects down the toilet that weren't
meant to be.
- Replace old and cracked window caulking to maintain
a good seal.
- Replace old worn out bathroom caulking, with new
- Clear out drains, gutters and down spouts on a consistent
basis. If you have a flat roof, cleaned regularly.
- Never leave an appliance such as a washing machine
or dishwasher on when absent from the house.
drywall for hidden water damage
cabinets for water damage
|Drying walls from
the inside to prevent mold growth
||Drying behind wood
cabinets to prevent mold damage
Water, flooding, mold, fire, or smoke damage
to your Round Rock, Killeen or Waco TX home or business
requires your immediate attention. Water can travel
vertically or horizontally and the route that it chooses
may affect unexpected areas, which may require detailed
evaluation. That is why; our experienced staff utilizes
state of the art, highly accurate instruments to measure
the moisture in the air, structure and the contents.
Flood damage cleanup, water removal, water extraction,
water damage mitigation, wet carpet & furniture
treatment: PuroClean of Round Rock TX helps families
successfully recover from personal disasters 24 hours
a day 365 days a year. Why trust your family's possessions
to anyone else?
Restoration is certified by:
The Clean Trust (formally IICRC
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration
Rock Water Damage Advantages
- We are Insurance Approved
- Clean Trust Certified, Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- 24/7 Emergency Service.
- Water Removal Professionals.
- Storm & Water Damage.
- Latest Technology & Equipment.
- Family Operated Business.
- Friendly Service, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Friendly, Reliable and Experienced
- Hassle Free! Insurance Claim Process.
Tips for when water damage occurs:
- Mitigate the damage by stopping the source of water.
- Mop up the standing water if safe to remove as much
- Lift curtains and drapes off wet carpet and loop
through a coat hangers.
- Place aluminum foil or glad wrap between furniture
legs and wet carpeting to reduce staining.
- Remove any object that may lose color and run.
- Pick up wet books and photos and spread them out
- Pick up rugs for drying and cleaning.
- If safe, turn on the HVAC to promote drying (heating
- Creat eair movement to circulate the air around
- Carefully move paintings, art objects, books and
wooden furniture to a safe dry place.
- Don't enter a flooded room if the electricity supply
is still on.
- Never use a normal dry vacuum cleaner to extract
water from floor.
- Call PuroClean and wait for them to arrive to lift
- Don't use electrical appliances while standing on
a wet surface.
- Remove standing water from any wood furniture.
- Open cupboard doors and drawers for drying.
- Pick up any wet clothes for cleaning and drying.
- Hang leather goods to dry at room temperature.
Our Location Round Rock:
View Larger Map