Water Damage in Galt?
Call PuroClean for any water or mold emergency
PuroClean Home Rescue - Commercial & Residential
Water Damage Galt Specialists
It's a very difficult time for a Galt home or business
owner, to walk in and find that their home or business
has sustained water damage. If you have sustained water
damage in Galt or any surrounding area it can turn your
life upside down. The damage can include: Water soaked
carpets and walls, wet furniture and possessions, hardwood
floors are also at risk. At this moment you need someone
who can handle the situation quickly and in a professional
fashion. At PuroClean Home Rescue we will be on site
in Galt within 1-2 hours and arrive ready to start the
process of getting things back to normal. We understand
how to work with your insurance company and we understand
what you need done. With PuroClean Home Rescue on your
side you can be confident that the job will be handled
properly and that you will be treated right every step
of the way.
One of the most traumatic disaster occurrences facing
property owners, insurance companies and property management
companies in and around Galt is water damage. Whether
caused by a natural or man-made disaster, moisture not
only destroys carpet, pad, drywall, hardwood floors
etc, it's a fast and silent destroyer of furnishings,
equipment and building interiors. The result of the
damage is costly repairs and often replacement. Timing
is crucial to the dehumidification of a building and
the prevention of the growth of destructive mold and
Mold and bacteria can take hold very quickly. Often
in just 48 hours. Clean water turns to gray within a
matter of days and after several days can pose a significant
health risk to building occupants. The need for rapid
response is real and the need for a caring qualified
company is even more real. So when you've suffered a
water damage loss in Galt or anywhere else around Sacramento,
you must take immediate action.
PuroClean Home Rescue
Respectful of your
needs and courteous to all customers.
Reliable and consistent
in our response time and quality of work
Efficient and on
everything we do
Take care of your
property as if it were our own
Highly prepared so
that disruption to you is minimal
Honest and thorough
in our communications and follow-through
Damage or mold in Galt? PuroClean Home Rescue can help!
We specialize in Water Extraction, Structural Drying,
and Contents Drying. Contact
PuroClean Home Rescue now, and we can help
you start the process of restoring your property before
the water damage worsens.
Preventing Water Damage In Your Home
Water damage can often be avoided with routine maintenance
and assistance from qualified contractors.
It will be well worth your time to take a few extra
moments every week to check potential trouble spots
in and around your home. Early detection could mean
the difference between a simple mop-up job and major
construction repairs. Here are some tips to consider:
- Replace washing machine supply lines annually. Replace
rubber hoses with stainless steel braided hoses.
- Inspect your water heater for corrosion and leakage.
- Periodically inspect your ice maker supply line
behind your refrigerator. If the line is brittle or
leaking, have it replaced.
- Clean out your gutters at least once a year. Properly
flowing gutters and downspouts help prevent water
backing up under shingles.
- Inspect your roof annually for leaks. Replace missing
shingles or tiles. Check flashing installed between
surfaces, including chimneys, vent stacks or dormers;
they are often the most common sites for leaks.
- In Galt we don't have to worry too much about freezing
weather, but just in case a freak winter storm does
comes through, make sure you have plenty of attic
insulation and plenty of attic ventilation. These
help prevent the formation of ice dams which can cause
water to back up under roof shingles.
- Always remove hoses from any outdoor spigots. Freeze-proof
spigots only work when hoses are removed.
- Inspect plumbed rooms, such as the kitchen, laundry
room and bath for leaks or signs of leakage in water
supply and waste lines.
- Make sure that shower walls and floor are structurally
sound and that grout and joints are well sealed and
in good condition.
- If you choose to replace caulking choose an anti-microbial
caulking available from Home Depot, it costs a little
more but is worth it.
- Inspect toilet water supply lines for leakage. Check
to make sure the fixture is properly secured to the
floor and does not shift or rock when weight is applied.
- Inspect central air-conditioning systems annually
for proper operation and drainage.
If you have already experience water damage,
here are some steps you can take before we arrive. Please
do not take any unnecessary risks, but time is critical
in minimizing additional damages. Always adhere to the
recommendations of your fire department or other responding
agencies as your health and safety are more important
than your possessions.
- Contact a qualified insurance restoration contractor
such as PuroClean Home Rescue. Keep in mind that many
companies say that they are qualified in water damage
restoration yet do not possess the appropriate training
- Report the damage to your insurance company as
soon as possible. Most companies have a toll-free
call center number or you can report the loss to your
agent and they will advise you on how to report the
- If safe to do so, locate the source of the water
and turn off any supply valves to stop the flow of
- Remember, water is an excellent conductor of electricity,
so don't allow wet materials or surfaces to come in
contact with any electrical source. Always shut off
the power if there is any risk.
- Take plenty of photos and keep a list of anything
you have discarded and receipts for any expenses you
incur in protecting your family and your property.
- If you must relocate, even temporarily, give your
insurance company a phone number where you can be
Home Rescue is certified by:
Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- We use insurance industry owned estimating software.
- We bill your insurance directly
- Basement and crawlspace dryout and cleanup
- Basement and crawlspace mold removal
- Water and Sewage Extraction in Galt and surrounding
- Mold Testing Services
- Mold Remediation
- Complete Structural Drying and dehumidification
- Complete Disinfection & Sanitization
- Content Pack-out/Pack-back
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Soot Damage Restoration & Cleaning
- Complete Smoke Damage Cleaning
Cleaning up after a flood:
- Make sure electricity and gas is off before entering
your flooded property.
- Wear sturdy foot wear particularly if water is still
- Wet sheetrock and timber can be extremely heavy,
ceilings and walls may collapse.
- Remove water trapped in walls by removing the baseboards.
- Wet insulation will need to be removed, as will
- Open windows, doors and furniture to allow ventilation.
- Keep power off until an electrician has inspected.
- Remove as much mud and other debris as possible.
- Hose down and disinfect the entire flooded area.
Flood water often contains contamination.